- Obtain a red "PMS" memory stick (from your collection
Blue ones lack copy protection and won't work, so don't bother
AiboLife & HelloAibo sticks won't work either (RCode requires the
PMS copy protection).
- If needed, download the zipfile "PMS_101E.zip"
which contains the standard R-Code runtime software (approx.
How to tell you need this? Insert your memory stick into a
Sony reader (other brands can corrupt the copy protection), display the
memory stick top/root directory, and look for "OPEN-R". If there,
you're all set. If missing or you're unsure, unzip the
runtime software to the memory stick. AiboPet's R-Code
are not required.
- Unzip the performance over the standard RCode
software, already on the
- Insert the memory stick into AIBO, and hit the power
- Note: This performance makes your AIBO work
hard for a few
Do not run this performance if AIBO is already hot, or he might
and shutdown. Turn off your AIBO and let him cool down 10
or so beforehand. Also, using a fully charged battery is